- Prices are in HK dollars and on per person basis.
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Food items and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotional offers, cannot be redeemed for cash, resold or transferred to others.
- Special requests and seating are subject to availability.
- The Restaurant reserves the final right of decision on all matters concerning the use of this offer.
- Two MacDonnell Road reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Two MacDonnell Road shall be final.
LANSON PLACE HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
1. Data Protection Policy
Lanson Place Hospitality Management Limited, its subsidiary and associate companies (the “Group”) recognizes its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data.
It is the Group’s policy that personal data shall be collected only for lawful and relevant purposes, that all practicable steps should be taken to ensure that personal data held by the Group is accurate, that all practicable steps should be taken to keep personal data secure whereby no unauthorized or accidental access, erasure or other use thereof would occur, and that all other laws and regulations concerning personal data should be complied with.
2. Purpose and Personal Data Collected
Upon access or use of this Website, an individual (the “User”) may have to provide the Group with his or her personal data for administration and marketing purposes, . Such personal data include the following:-
· Personal data about his or her use of this Website
· Personal data in connection with his or her registration with the Group via this Website
· Personal data about transactions carried out via this Website
· Personal data in connection with his or her subscription to the Group’s services via this Website
· Any other personal data that he or she provide to the Group.
Such personal data includes, but not limited to, name, computer and connection information such as IP address, web log information, identification information, identity card number, passport number, phone number, contact details, email address, method of payment and financial information such as credit card number, expiry date and authorization code.
The Group may use the personal data collected via this Website to:
· Administer this Website;
· Personalize the Website for the User;
· Enable the User to access to, and/or to use, the services available on this Website;
· Send to the User the products purchased via this Website;
· Supply to the User the services purchased via this Website;
· Send to the User statements and invoices;
· Collect payments from the User; and/or
· Send to the User marketing communications.
3. Sharing of personal information
Personal information collected by the Group may be disclosed or transferred to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes relating directly or indirectly to administration and marketing.
Any data that is provided to anyone outside the Group will be restricted to what is necessary and not excessive to achieve any of the intended purposes.
The Group may disclose the personal data to the extent that it is required to do so by law or regulations, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Security of Personal Data
The Group will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the personal data.
The Group will store all the personal data provided by an individual on its secure servers.
Personal data relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology. However, no member of the Group will accept any responsibility for any unauthorized access or interception or loss of personal data.
5. Cross-border Data Transfers
Personal data that the Group collects may be stored and processed in, and/or transferred between, any of the countries in which the Group operates.
6. Access and correction request
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, an individual has the right (i) to ascertain whether the Group hold his or her personal data, and (ii) in the event that the Group does hold his or her personal data, to request for a copy of the data and/or to request the correction of any of the data that is inaccurate or to withdraw his or her consent to the Group’s use of his or her personal data. Requests for access to and/or correction of an individual’s personal data collected by the Group should be sent to:
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
by post to Lanson Place Hospitality Management Limited, Suite 3103, 9 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
The Group reserves its right to amend, modify, cancel, or interpret this Policy at any time and from time to time, or to terminate or suspend the availability of this policy any time with or without any prior notice. In the event of disputes, the Group reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of this policy.
Should you have further enquiry; please contact +852 2132 2688